Should we give 33 year old Bradley Scott Abrahams “another chance”? Here are the facts, you decide.
LLoyd and Lori Abrahams are listed as the property holders of 16111 W. Cambridge Ave in Pebble Creek. This is the address that the Goodyear Police Department identifies as the residence of Level II sex offender Bradley Scott Abrahams, formerly of DuPage County, Il.
According to the Goodyear Police information, Abrahams;
- Engaged in sexual intercourse several times with a 13 year old girl who was a student at a cheerleading school that he co-owned.
- He was originally charged with sexual abuse of the 13 year old girl and another minor female. Charges involving the second girl were dropped in exchange for his plea agreement.
- At his sentencing, two additional girls testified to Abrahams having sexual intercourse with them. One was another student at his cheerleading school and the other he met on line.
In 2010, a $50,000 civil suit was filed against Abrahams by the family of a girl who claimed that his sexual advances on minor girls went back as far as 1996. In that lawsuit it claimed that he;
- had an inappropriate relationship with an underage girl while working at an undisclosed cheer/dance summer camp in 1996. The camp director sent Abrahams home.
- solicited, while an assistant coach in 2002, a Naperville Central High School student cheerleader to meet him at a hotel to go swimming and repeatedly called the girl. He was fired.
- impregnated a 16-year-old cheerleader, to whom he was later ordered to pay child support, in 2002.
- invited a 17-year-old female recruit to come to his house to play “strip Monopoly” and with bath toys in May 2003.
- groped a 17-year-old female recruit after inviting her to his Naperville apartment to watch a cheerleading video in summer 2003. Abrahams later was acquitted of misdemeanor battery at trial.
To those who say this monster deserves yet, “ANOTHER CHANCE” ?
Are you from Oregon? WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING???
Bradley Abrahams’ Illinois Sex Offender Information. Here.
Goodyear Police information on Abrahams. Here.
Civil law suit information link to lawsuit claims